Health & Safety
To ensure your function is a memorable one for all the right reasons, smiles, lots of fun and dancing the night away…
There is always a fair amount of planning & paperwork compiled behind the scenes to minimise any risks during your event.
Some basic points MJ wishes to share with you
- Adequate time allocated to set up and clear away (time allocated per venue – duration will be provided in quote)
- Guests will not frequent the same space during set up or between venue / vehicle for their safety.
- Your guests will not be required to assist the DJ and operators in setting up or clearing away.
- All Cables will be kept a safe distance away from your guests and neatly fixed down
Various certificates maybe requested by your venue events manager.
- Public Liability Insurance > Certificate Link
- PAT Certificate – Specific to your event > Contact for copy
- Risk Assessment & Method Statement (completed on request for specific venue – Additional Fees apply P.O.A.)
*The PAT certificate enclosed is a selection of my most popular equipment – if your event requires different equipment, a specific schedule will be produced. A specific equipment schedule can be provided once your event has been quoted & site surveys have taken place.
Risk Assessment & Method Statement will be provided post site survey.
Notes for you venue
Your venue shall provide a minimum of 2off 13A standard UK 230V power outlets within close proximity (up to 5M away from the DJ Booth) suitably protected with RCD/RCBO breakers – and be able to provide their site test certificate before the event. This will be included in the safe systems of work schedule and will include a complete method statement with supporting risk assessment.
Any further questions, please get in touch, and feel free to visit the HSE website for info about portable appliance testing (PAT).